Here is something I came across the other day and thought you should know… It really got me thinking.
You can employ someone to drive the car for you, make money for you but you cannot have someone bear the sickness for you.
Marital things lost can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when lost: “Life”
When a person goes into the operating room, he/she will realize that there is one book that he has yet to finish reading: “Book of Healthy Life”
Whichever stage of life you are at right now, with time, you will face that day when the curtain comes down.
Treasure love for your family, love for your spouse, love for your friends…
Treat yourself well.
As we grow older and hence wiser, we slowly realize that…
Wearing a $300 or $30 watch: they both tell the same time…
Whether we carry a $300 or $30 wallet/handbag: the amount of mony inside is the same.
Whether we drive a $150,000 car or a $30,000 car: the roadand distance are the same, and we get to the same destination.
Whether we drink a bottle of $300 or $10 wine: the hangover is the same.
Whether the house you live in is 300 or 3000 sq.ft: loneliness is the same.
You will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
Whether you fly first or economy class, if the plane goes down – you go down with it…
Therefore… I hope you realize when you have mates, buddies and old friends, brother, sisters,who you chat with, laugh with, talk with, have sing songs with, talk about north – south – east – west or heaven and earth,
That is true happiness!
5 undeniable facts of life:
1. Don’t educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be happy. So, when they grow up, they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. Best awarded words in London… “Eat your food as your medicines. Otherwise, you have to eat medicines as your food.”
3. The ones who love you will never leave you for another because even if there are 100 reasons to give up, he/she will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between being a human being and being human. Only afew really understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die. In between, You have to manage!
Note: IF YOU WANT TO WALK FAST, WAlK ALONE! BUT IF YOU WANT TO WALK FAR, WALK TOGETHER!
6 best doctors in the world…
5. Self Confidence and…
Maintain them in all stages of Life and enjoy a healthy life.